Collection of Personal Information: We may collect the following personal information when you use our website:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Use of Personal Information: We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our website and our products and services.
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting.
- To contact you for market research purposes.
- To customize our website according to your interests.
Security of Personal Information: We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Disclosure of Personal Information: We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Cookies: A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
Links to other websites: Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your Personal Information: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You can choose to opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link in any email communication we send you.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act of Spain.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.